home home home.
home is so fucking great. home with our baby.
so much to post about in the coming days:
- what it feels like to finally have this baby we worked so hard for
- the hotel hospital where we stayed
- the biliruben space alien bed
- being the not breastfeeding mom
- how amazing S was, in a long, intense and without drugs, birth (we almost have twinsies birth stories which is weird)
- littleo’s birthday. she was born on WTF’s babywhodied’s (little charlotte’s) due date. crazy times. i mean, wow.
- choosing littleo’s name.
thank you to WTF, my lovely technologically challenged (you so are) friend, who posted an update for me on her blog the other day. i will also say that WTF should really post about what the experience was like for her. i can only imagine it was beyond intense for many, many reasons. do it.
oh, and the MIL final episode. that’s coming too.