for those who know me IRL, you may be surprised to know how much I despise job interviews. you see i am fairly outgoing and straightforward, and i might even interview well, but oh how i hate it.
top ten reasons i extra hate the interview that i have THIS fucking friday:
1. i kinda “exaggerated” my skills
2. it involves making exactly zero cakes
3. i don’t want to work
4. i don’t want to work with kids (this job is working with kids in the foster care system)
5. i will miss Smarty
6. it is full time, which is like zero to sixty in one second
7. i will miss Smarty so much
8. i NEED this job like crazy, and i hate being needy
9. i don’t want to be the breadwinner
10. what if they don’t even hire me? fuck them. i don’t want the job anyway.
see? i’m unfit. i am going to go crawl in a corner. i’m schlumpy and out of practice and loosing what little confidence i had that i’m good at what i do, or articulate, or hireable.