Things are looking good for the month of August. Well, the evidence for this is rather flimsy, but here it is.
1. My best friend met with Syl.via Bro.wn (the famous psychic) six months ago and asked about our (S and my) baby process. Sylvia said we would conceive in August. This sounded positively *appalling* to us six months ago, but here we are. We even laughed about it while S was pregnant. Haha Syl.via Br.own, you suck and you were wrong. Yeah. Not doin’ that again. Not like I even believe in psychics, but it is something. It is August.
2. S has a good “feeling” about this cycle. Whatev.
3. I am making a cake for a friend’s baby shower (no, I do not know why I torture myself), and it is a teeny tiny table setting with brunch foods. I will post pics.
4. S’s monitor sticks are doing wht they did TCIW (they cycle it worked) meaning the estrogen line is already very faint. Last try the estrogen line was strong the whole time (estrogen is supposed to rise before the LH surge and when it does the line gets lighter).
5. We are going to be with RM and WTF over ovulation time, so no driving, and no ovulation timing stress as we are doing the trigger shot.
6. LM told us a story the other day about a baby pink manta ray (a girl no less) and a boy pink manta ray who lived in a pink land and went to the zoo together, and rode in the same stroller. After the zoo the mama manta ray and mommy manta ray took them home.