We are pretty sure S is not pregnant. Yes, not until the blood comes will we be sure. But we know her body pretty damn well at this point, and it isn’t looking good.
We are in the land of talking in circles. Round and round we go.
What should we do? Does S want to do the dye test? Are we wiling to give up on her getting pregnant? Do we want to rely on others forever (Rocket Man) vs. use S’s brother again who we are already stuck with forever? Full sibling for LM? Both of us getting to be related to the kid? S getting to experience pregnancy?
I don’t want to go again. I will go again. That way we both are related to both kids. We know it works with me. But what if it doesn’t? What if S regrets not being pregnant. The dye test isn’t so bad. Wait, S HATES invasive tests. Why would she put herself through more of this? We can just keep trying without intervention. Wait that is the one option I am vetoing. A fresh IUI next cycle? How far are we willing to go to get her pregnant? What are we willing to give up?
What about how we both get to be related to both kids if I go again.
But what about S not getting to be pregnant?
Round and round. Round and round.