I would have thought that with free fresh sperm, we would feel more relieved about trying again…and we do, I guess, but for many reasons this has been the hardest ‘no’:
1. we know that Rocket Man has great swimmers, so is something wrong with S?
2. we don’t want to put WTF and Rocket Man through months and months of donating
3. people around us who started trying at the same time are about to give birth and that feels like we are being lapped.
4. we feel really good about the situation, no reservations about frozen sperm to cushion the blow
5. her chart looked very different, so we had all kinds of hope…lesson learned.
I am attempting to bounce back from this let down. I need to ask some questions, to all of you, about diet, herbs, what supplemental shit do you do to be fertile. I need to be preparing for next cycle. Instead, I feel a little broken. Mustering unabashed hope (not easliy done for me) only to have it dashed, really knocked the wind out of me.
In the meantime, please share anything and everything that has worked for you, you believe will work for you, or that you do anyway even if you don’t know if it will work for you.